Loading...

Myanmar Actor Nay Toe and Actress Chaw Yadanar's couple fashion photos

These are romantic celebrity couple photos of Myanmar actor, Nay Toe and Myanmar popular actress, Chaw Yadanar.
Nay Toe, Myanmar actor is getting popular year by year because of his nice acting and active style. Nay Toe said that “I need to star for at least 3 videos per month, otherwise my audiences may forget me. I will probably star for 5 films a year. I will also do as a video producer when my audiences do not accept me as an actor. Now, I am planning to be able to make some videos in Rakhine State, my home town. I want this videos to be the masterpieces for my life.
Chaw Yadanar is one of the popular actresses in Myanmar. She has cute and lovely characters, however, she does not become the very successful one. Chaw Yadanar also sings sometimes on the stage of music show. She also can dances Burmese Traditional Dancing well.
Myanmar celebrity couple photos: Actor Nay Toe and Actress Chaw Yadanar


နာမည္ေက်ာ္ မင္းသား ေနတုိး ႏွင့္ မင္းသမီး ေခ်ာရတနာတို႔ရဲ့ အလွဖက္ရွင္ ဓာတ္ပံုေလးေတြပါ။
Couple Fashion 2009 4467799832864266880

Post a Comment Default Comments

emo-but-icon

Home item